90% of things on mobile are supposed to be secret, because mobile is a thing that carries all the information of a person.
Security is the big question mark in this case and in this article you are going to see a great help to change this and lock all your information safely with a great Play Store Hide with Screen Overla App.
Below we have given all the comments, photos, etc. from the creator, see it clearly and download it.
play store details
|Role||Screen Hide with Screen Overla|
|Offered By||Expressway Apps|
|Application Policy||App Privacy|
|Address||No.1 Gowlee Bazar Street, Near Elephant Park, Someshwarpura, Halasuru, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008|
By applying screen filter to cover mobile hide screen size and read content clearly.
- Hide and obscure half, full, quarter of your screen to hide content, messages or chats.
- Adjust screen height as your choice.
- Drag the screen guard window to control visible areas and cover rest of screen.
- Adjust screen guard brightness/transparency as your choice.
- Easily apply multiple themes with color and images.
- Friendly application interface, easy to use
- Easily change screen guard window height and brightness/transparency using setting.\
Required Permission: ACTION_MANAGE_OVERLAY_PERMISSION, SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (for open Floating anywhere)
How does it work?
This application helps to protect the information in your mobile and lock the home area, you must read the comments given by the creator to know the related information clearly.
How to download?
The option to download the application is available through play store and you can install it through your mobile, the option is given below.
We have many such applications, all of which are very popular among mobile users.
We have linked these articles among others, please read it clearly and get benefit and recommend it to your friends.
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.