It is customary to chat with many people on mobile every day, we chat through many social media every day, but this event will take place after the opening of that social media application, this website article is going to give you an opportunity to do this direct chat, some discussions about this and help will be available in the article
Why Direct Chat?
During this time we have the opportunity to communicate with one another on mobile but are more interested in chatting, we can easily exchange even some words that we can not speak to others through SMS, in that day and age we use a variety of social media applications, for example, applications such as WhatsApp, which are very popular. If you need an SMS through this application or someone sends us a message, if you want to reply to them, open that particular application and go into it and we can read it and reply to them, it will take some time
The information that this article has to offer you is that you can view the incoming SMS on your mobile’s homepage and respond directly to it, for which you do not have to open that particular application, we recommend a great Direct Chat application to help you in this matter, this application was taken from the Play Store, It is worth noting that this is a very special application
Note: This application shows all the information in the Play Store, we have given all that information below in our article, after reading it clearly you can use it only if you have the option.
play store details of direct chat
|Unique Gem Visions
|How To Use
DirectChat allows you to create ChatHeads/Chat Bubbles for any application. It manages all your conversations in one place to help you to have a non-interrupted conversation. You can also read and reply to all messages privately without ever coming online or showing your last seen. It comes with more than 20 messengers support by default. Additionally, it acts as your own Notification Manager to manage all your notifications in one place. Additionally, You can also customize the chat appearance to suit your needs with different colours and transparency.
Show All Features
- ChatHead/Bubble Support for all apps
- Recover deleted messages by others in chat.
- Privacy Mode – Read messages without coming online or showing last seen!
- MultiWindow/MultiTasking – Chat over the top of any window!
- DND Mode – Pause the ChatHead Service temporary and stop receiving its notification.
- Blacklist Apps
- Blocked Users
Show Premium Features
- No Ads
- Instant Reply – Quickly reply by tapping on message preview.
- Mark messages as read directly from ChatHead
- Recent Chats and recall any past conversation anytime
- Unlock all Apps for ChatHeads
- Chat Bubble Appearence
- Various Predefined Themes
- Link Previews
Show Default Supported Messengers
- WhatsApp Business
- Facebook Messenger
- Messenger Lite (for Android N+)
- Android Messages
- Instagram (for Android N+)
- Google Voice
- Discord (for Android N+)
- Wire (for Android N+)
Show Mark as Read Supported Apps (Pro)
- WhatsApp Business
- Hangout (Android Auto App required)
- Textra (Android Auto required & Auto integration in Textra Settings)
- Messengers that manually works but are not offically supported yet
- Chomp SMS
- Aqua Mail
- Pulse SMS
- Parallel Space
- Most Stock Messaging apps
- and many more…
How to install, and use the direct chat app?
- Use the link below if you want to download this application
- When installing the application on mobile you will be forced to give some permissions, start using it at your own discretion
- Finally, with this application you can answer everything directly.
Disclaimer: DirectChat isn’t affiliated with any of the messengers listed above nor does it endorse any of the products. It only lists out compatible messengers and doesn’t interact directly with any of them. Instead, it uses Google’s public API to read incoming notifications.
We hope we have provided you with 100% of the information we thought, and you can share your thoughts with us on this as well, we will try our best to see it and respond to it as soon as possible, and share this with your friends, as well as those of you who may be as interested as you are on social media. Can be achieved.
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.