Trying to get the deleted message on our mobile is a routine job that involves losing a lot of information, we are looking for many websites thinking to change this clearly and prevent the loss, we have clearly created this article with the intention of giving you a better opportunity to help you in this matter, come visit the website
Why Recover Deleted SMS APP is required?
Usually, we share a lot of information with each other through mobile, we share a lot of things like video, photos, voice recording through many social media sites, and our sharing is done in writing, in such cases if any of us have deleted the record sent to us by others or if the sender deletes it from us We lose the record, and thus the loss occurs.
To avoid this we are going to seek the help of a better Recover Deleted SMS App, the official website of those applications is play.google.com, we will select the official play.google.com of the groups for the purpose of providing you with a better application when selecting the application, all the apps there are recommended by google Note that play.google.com will delete the application if it has been created and is probably an invalid application.
Note: Although we recommend, we have attached below all the information about that application, after reading it clearly you can use it if you wish to prevent the loss caused by SMS Delete.
play store details of deleted SMS app
|11/2021 Nowadays Installs
|Garden Town, Phase 3, Shop# 37, Gujranwala.
|How To Use
This app Recovers deleted messages & photos by scanning your device notifications. Hide double blue ticks or last seen and view deleted messages without knowing your friends. Unseen & Hidden chat app that allows you to reply to your friend’s messages without opening that chat. You can read your friends messages and chat anonymously.
Deleted messages & photo recovery app
Do you want to undelete or auto recover deleted messages (Auto RDM) & photos from your favourite chatting app? Just download this app (WhatsDelete: Recover deleted messages & photos). It will notify you whenever any message, photo or media file gets deleted and undelete deleted messages instantly. This “WhatsDelete” app allows you to monitor notifications and helps you to recover deleted messages, photos, videos & attachments.
Status Saver & Video Downloader
You can download status, videos, voice notes and documents and can store them in your phone for further use. It works as a story saver or video downloader for your favourite chatting app. you can use its anti delete service that allows you to recover deleted photos or media files that are deleted from the sender side.
Backup and Restore app
By using this WhatsDelete app, You can create a backup of chat messages, restore photos and media files. You can restore deleted messages and media or undelete messages that had been deleted or unsend by the sender. You can also repost status or media later on.
Duplicate file remover & Data cleaner app
WhatsDelete Pro also has a feature of data cleaner or duplicate file remover for your mobile because it allows you to avoid data duplication by finding duplicate files. You can clean up your mobile storage by removing duplicate data files.
Show Top Features
- Attractive UI and easy to use.
- Recover Deleted Messages from your friends.
- Deleted Photo Recovery & media recovery app.
- Undelete messages instantly.
- Download status easily (images, videos).
- Save deleted data files even after deleting from the sender side.
- Data cleaner & duplicate file remover.
- View all your recovered data in one place separately.
- Unseen: Hidden Chat App android users.
- Hide blue ticks & last seen time to show your friends that you’re offline.
Show how does it work?
- Open this “WhatsDelete App”.
- Configure installation and give the permissions that it requires.
- Watch your friend’s statuses and they will be automatically downloaded in this app.
- This app will save all upcoming notifications.
- This app auto recovers deleted messages (Auto RDM).
- You will be notified when someone deletes his/her message.
- To view deleted messages & photos, just open the “WhatsDelete” app and check them out.
- Check or uncheck Tabs from settings to select which media file you want to save after deletion.
Show Nowadays What’s New
- Major bug fixes regarding voice and audio notes deletion.
- The issue regarding In-App-Purchase has been resolved.
- Now you can enjoy the Ads free version by purchasing it.
- Updated App UI.
- Added DARK Theme.
- Added fingerprint for Security.
- Enhanced performance.
- Added support for android 11.
Please Note: WhatsDelete won’t work in the following cases
- If you have muted a chat
- If you are currently watching the chat.
- If you have switched off notifications on your device.
- If the messages have been deleted before you installed the app.
- If all permissions the app requires have not been given.
- If video attachments are not being recovered then you to enable auto-downloading from your chatting app’s settings.
How to download and use the application
- You can download the application by going to the Play Store by following the download button below.
- Some permissions may be required when installing the application on mobile and may be permitted after a clear reading of the information on the website.
- Finally, you can see the deleted SMS with some of the options available in the application, so there are some benefits, it is better to use it only for good purpose
Note: Turn ON auto-download media from settings for better working of WhatsDelete and increase your chances of data recovery. For any question, an idea for improvement, complaints about bugs, etc. please give us feedback in reviews. Your feedback will help us to improve the app in future versions.
Disclaimer: WhatsDelete is not affiliated with any other app and does not claim to own a trademark to use the name and logo of any third-party app. Users need to Grant Notifications Access permission to make this app work properly.
We know that you can recover deleted SMS from the information we provide, and we urge you to share it with your friends and relatives, remembering that this content was created for your sole purpose.
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.