Today’s Android mobiles carry a large number of options and information, so we do many things through multiple applications.
That being the case, if we have to search for a particular one out of the hundreds of options available, it may take time and we may have to go a bit late to access it right away.
But this is a button mapper remap your keys opportunity that helps you map the frequently used best options to your mobile home (Remap Your Keys) button and your mobile phone.
This is a great button mapper remap your keys mod and available from play store android remap your keys application.
can you remap the keyboard keys on your android?
We can easily do this volume button mapper remap your keys means you can do it on your android mobile. You can pin your favorite options, frequently used applications, etc. to your volume button so that you can easily access the things you use frequently.
Note: This is a Play Store remap your keys application that follows a special policy. We have clearly given below all the information about it and the comments made by its creator, see and benefit from it.
For you: Or you have more faith in play store, so you thought I will install directly, but click this section and download Best remap your keys application, if you have time, also check some other mobile app articles on our website.
Android Shortcut App Full Play Store Details
|Released on||Oct 22, 2016|
|Address||9093 West Ridge Line Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0|
Button Mapper makes it easy to remap custom actions to your volume buttons and other hardware buttons. Remap buttons to launch any app, shortcut or custom action with a single, double press or long press.
Button Mapper can remap most physical or capacitive style keys and buttons, such as volume buttons, some assist buttons, and capacitive home, back and recent apps keys. Button Mapper can also remap buttons on many gamepads, remotes and other peripheral devices.
Root is not required for most actions, however some require an adb command from a connected PC if not rooted. Button Mapper does not work when the screen is off unless your device is rooted or you run an adb command.
A few examples of remapping you can do with Button Mapper:
- long press to toggle your flashlight
- remap your TV remote control
- press to broadcast custom intents, scripts or commands
- long press to open camera and take a photo
- double tap to launch your favorite app or shortcut
- double tap to open your notifications
- swap your back and recent apps keys (capacitive buttons only!)
- use your volume buttons to adjust screen brightness
- long press to toggle “do not disturb” mode
- and much more
Additional features unlocked in the pro version:
- Simulate keycodes (requires adb command or root)
- Swap volume keys on orientation change
- Default to ring volume on Pie or later
- Pocket detection
- Change back and recents buttons
- Customization of haptic feedback (vibration) on button press and long press
Actions that can be mapped to buttons or keys:
- Launch any app or shortcut
- Disable the button
- Broadcast intents (PRO)
- Run scripts (PRO)
- Camera shutter
- Turn screen off
- Toggle flashlight
- Quick settings
- Show notifications
- Power dialog
- Take screenshot
- Music: previous/next track and play/pause
- Adjust volume or mute
- Last app switch
- Toggle do not disturb
- Adjust brightness
- Now on tap (root)
- Menu button (root)
- Choose custom keycode (root and PRO)
- Root command (root and PRO)
- Toggle WiFi
- Toggle Bluetooth
- Toggle rotation
- Clear notifications
- Split screen
- Scroll up/down (root)
- And many more…
- Physical home, back and recent apps/menu buttons
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Most camera buttons
- Many headset buttons
- Custom buttons: add other buttons (active, mute, etc) on your phone, headphones, gamepads, TV remote and other peripheral devices
- change the long press or double tap duration
- delay initial button press for better double tap operation
- disable Button Mapper while using specific apps
- plus many more customizations
- Make sure Button Mapper accessibility service is enabled and allowed to run in the background
- Button Mapper does not work with onscreen buttons (such as soft keys or the navigation bar) or the power button.
- The options shown in the app depend on the buttons available on your phone. Not all phones have home, back and recants buttons!
This app uses Accessibility services. Accessibility is used to detect when the physical or capacitive buttons are pressed on your device so they can be remapped to custom actions to accommodate your needs. It is not used to see what you type. Button Mapper does not collect or share any of your personal information, it is safe and your privacy is respected.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission:
(BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN): This permission is used to lock the screen if the “Turn screen off” action is chosen. If you want to remove this permission, open Button Mapper, click on the menu (three dots in the upper right corner) and select “Uninstall.”
More Best Android Shortcut Apps List
How to remap keys work?
This is a shortcut application that you can use to pin key options to the volume button on your phone.
That means you can access your frequently used applications, mobile numbers, etc. with just one click.
How to install button mapper remap your keys App?
With this remap your keys application, you will get a chance to install it very easily. Because it will give you the option to download it by going to its home page, that way is given in the article and make use of it.
Best Custom Notification App Collections
Let’s talk about remap your keys!
Generally saving our time is a very good thing, and nowadays people spend a lot of time on mobile, recommending this remap your keys application which helps to save time on that mobile is a special action, we are proud to do that action, you should share it with your friends and be proud.
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.