These articles are a Screen Assistive Touch opportunity that can bring some frequently used mobile applications to its home page.
We have already given many such shortcut “edge screen assistive touch” applications which you can see in this section.
And we’ve combined it with this new Screen Assistive Touch application, which brings all the main applications on your phone in a beautiful circular shape on the right-hand side or give, and it automatically pops up when you give it a small rub, which is beautiful to look at.
That category is provided by this assistive touch options application from play store, take advantage of it. Also our website provides you additional features related to assistive touch button app.
This Screen Assistive Touch application which will save you time is found in the google play store and is provided with photos and information from there. It is also worth noting that the android application was released after following the Play Store policy as it was released from the Play Store.
Play Store App Details
|Role||Edge Screen option|
|Released on||Jun 14, 2019|
|Offered By||Assistive Tool – Studio|
|Address||Thanh Nguyen Quang Binh city, Ba Don, QH|
Edge Screen Launcher – Sidebar: You can switch back and forth between recent apps or favorite apps, access tasks quickly, and take action to navigate, call, and message … easily and quickly from any application with just A Swipe. This touch assistant application you like using 3 apps in 1, with the ability to display the same 3 bars when upgrading.
- A quick-switching swipe app with circles, grids, and folders
- An app linked with finger gestures can turn into the Home screens Navigation Bar
- A screen edge app with Panel view, you can access and convert edges quickly: Circle Favorites edge, Quick Actions edge, Grid Favorites edge, Music player edge, Calculator edge, Calendar edge
- Access the list of recent favorites or applications from any screen – swipe from the edge -> hold your finger on one of the recent applications within 1 second.
- Navigate with Home and Back from the edge of the phone, the default navigation key is now unnecessary.
- Drag status bar notification, smart screen lock, easy memory cleaning without having to reach up on the screen.
- Access quick tasks, call text messages … from any screen
- Multiple display modes for you to choose from, such as circle, grid, and control panel.
Here is the list of available edge screens that you can access from anywhere
Applications: Add your favorite and most-used applications in the sidebar panel and open them by just sliding to open the Add Edge panel.
Contacts: How do you usually call or send a message to your frequent contacts? How about adding them to the Contact Edge panel and access to them from virtually anywhere?
Quick Settings: Your phone is too big to open the notification panel with one hand. Well, try toggling system settings from the sidebar app.
Virtual Keys: The physical buttons of your phone are not working smoothly? Well, the Virtual Keys panel provides you with software buttons that function as Home, Back, Screen recorder, Screen capture, and power buttons.
This app uses Accessibility services.
What permissions do we require and why?
- Access to application history and device: this is the right to help Edge screen know about your recent applications.
- Accessibility: this allows Edge Screen to provide navigation (Home, Back), you can turn it off if you do not use this feature.
- Drawing rights on other applications: help edge screen can display from any application
- Run at startup: activate the function right from the start.
- We do not collect any other information from you.
- Download Edge Screen Launcher — Sidebar for free and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests, or any other suggestions
- Please give the Pop-up window permission
- Please give Draw over other permission
- Mobile Torch: Hide Photos, Video – Torch Lock
- 10GB Storage: Free Secure Cloud Storage
- Round Notch: Get iPhone Experience with Notch Button Shortcuts
- Fantastic Screen: Revamp Your Phone’s Look with Call Screen Themes
- Beautiful Volume: Style Volume Slider For Android
How does Screen Assistive Touch work?
This assistive touch settings application will mirror the main applications on the phone in a beautiful circular shape by smoothly hovering on the right side of your phone or on the tablet.
You can choose which application to mirror there. That means you can fit the things you need (frequently used) in it.
How to install assistive touch android App?
To install this assistive touch android settings application, you need to go to play store and the way is given in our article.
After that, you can directly go to the home page of this android phone accessibility settings application and download it.
Let’s talk about Screen Assistive Touch!
We always keep our mobile with us, we use different kinds of information and different applications on that mobile.
We install many applications that we need, so it takes time to search for each one, that’s why we present it to you because we get the opportunity to fix Screen Assistive Touch on the front part of the mobile with this Screen Assistive Touch application.
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.