With mobile applications we can lock our mobile in a variety of ways, but all of them will easily try to unlock it, but if we keep the photos on our mobile and lock our mobile.
It will become a secure Picture Password that others will not easily find, and some ideas related to this. Come see an opportunity that can be used in this article.
Why Use a Picture Password?
In general, it is very important to lock the mobile phone and it is more important to lock it with a special process that can not be easily found by others, this article is going to discuss the Picture Password method to help you in that regard.
Usually, this Pixar password system has two benefits in one case, for example, we can attach their favorited photo to the homepage of our mobile so that our peace of mind is achieved.
While the sweet feeling is enhanced and the information that we have locked the mobile with photos is kept so that the security of the mobile is enhanced.
How to work Picture Password
Our mobile can be opened by touching certain places in the photos and then use our mobile, as usual, more and more people are currently paying attention to this matter as mobile has become an object that includes not only talking but also many exchanges, so it is very necessary to protect it.
In this case, we are going to seek the help of a great Picture Password application, that application was taken from the Play Store, the official website of Google, so this application would have been created as recommended in the Play Store.
So, you can use it without fear, as its additional explanation is given below, you should also read it, and use only if you like the information about this application
Play Store Details Of Picture Password App
|01/2022 Nowadays Installs||100,000+|
|Offered By||BB Application|
|Application Policy||App Privacy|
|Address||24 Phu Loc 9 Street, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City, Viet Nam|
|How To Use||App Use|
This is an application that allows locking the screen of your phone in a completely new way. Only with a unique key code in the range of 0 to 9 and a point you select in the image on the screen.
With the lock screen unique, diverse, beautiful fonts, many different customized to respond to all your wishes, will help give you a secure phone, personality and distinct.
Show how to set a picture password
- Set picture password level II (this password need when you update the password and when you forget password unlock you will need it)
- Select photo from the list available.
- Choose any number from 0 to 9 from the screen.
- Set that number (which is enclosed by the circle) on any part of the photo by fingers.
- Drag the number you choose into a part of the photo you choose to confirm and this is also the key to unlock the screen.
How to unlock the phone with a picture password
- Drag the number you choose into a part of the photo you choose to confirm.
- If a password is incorrect 10 times you need to input password level2 to unlock it.
The functionality in this version:
- Settings widget screen
- Install the passcode for the picture password
- Customize the enable/disable lock passcode.
- Customize colour, font, format display time waiting for screen outside
How To Use Picture Password App?
- Use the link below to download the application
- You may be asked for some permissions when installing the application on mobile, so you may allow it if you wish
- Finally, you can lock your mobile phone using the Pixar password system with some of the settings provided in this application.
Show Nowadays Top Reviews
Leo Daniel: I love your app. But in Oreo, the apps background activity keeps closing. I’d recommend making a persistent notification so that the apps stay open always.
We hope you have provided additional information on some aspects of your mobile security, so we look forward to your feedback, and we recommend that you visit the website, which also has several articles on mobile security.
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.
1 thought on “Picture Password Lock Screen App, and Notification”