Many times we are very troubled by language problems and then we think about what would be the best help for us. In this article, we will read about a great Live speak Transcribe application that can give you instant answers to all the questions you ask on your mobile. And this will answer all your questions, understand and answer all of your wording clearly, and start this website article with discussions.
Why the Live speaks Transcribe app?
The first problem for man is the barrier he stands in front of when he tries to learn many things, this article is to give you a great opportunity to break it, you can do this with the mobile you always have with you, with more than 70 languages You see this article is a great Live speak Transcribe application
Its application will be very effective, which means it will give you clear answers to the questions you ask, thus making your learning ability more powerful, you will learn many things, easily save time and excel in front of everyone, this application will be a great strength.
Note: This application is in the official play store of Google, then you can know that this is a great application, we have clearly given all the information related to it, read it first, then download and use it on a voluntary basis.
play store details of the Live Transcribe app
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Role||Live Transcribe & Notification|
|Offered By||Research at Google|
|Application Policy||App Privacy|
|Address||1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025|
|How To Use||App Use|
Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications make everyday conversations and surrounding sound more accessible among people who are deaf and hard of hearing, using just your Android phone.
On most phones, you can directly access Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications with these steps
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Live Transcribe, or Sound Notifications, depending on which app you’d like to start.
- Use the Accessibility button, gesture, or quick setting (https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/7650693) to start Live Transcribe or Sound Notifications.
• Get notified of potentially risky situations and personal situations based on sounds happening at home (for example, smoke alarm, siren, baby sounds).
• Get notifications with a flashing light or vibration to your mobile device or wearable.
• Timeline view lets you go back in history (currently limited to 12 hours) to see what was happening around you.
• Transcribes in real-time. Text appears on your phone as words are spoken.
• Choose from over 80 languages and dialects, and quickly switch between two languages.
• Add custom words that you use frequently, like names or household items.
• Set your phone to vibrate when someone says your name.
• Type responses in your conversation. Bring up your phone’s keyboard and type your words for a continuous dialogue. Transcriptions still appear while you type.
• See the volume of the speaker’s voice compared to the loudness in your environment. You can use this sound indicator to adjust your volume when you speak.
• Use external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics for better audio reception.
Referring back to the transcription
• Choose to save transcriptions for 3 days. Saved transcriptions will stay locally on your device for 3 days, so you can copy and paste them elsewhere. (By default, transcriptions are not saved.)
• Search within saved transcriptions.
• Touch and hold the text in transcription to copy and paste.
• Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up.
Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier Deaf and hard-of-hearing university in the US.
how to install, and use Live Transcribe?
- Click the link below to download the application.
- When trying to install the application on a mobile phone you may have to ask for some permission, read it clearly, and allow it based on the option.
- Finally, you can choose any of the many languages in your mother tongue and learn all about it, ask questions and get answers.
Microphone: Live Transcribe needs microphone access to transcribe the speech around you. The audio is not stored after the transcription is processed. Sound Notifications needs microphone access to listen for sounds happening around you. The audio is also not stored after processing is finished.
Accessibility Service: Since this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions.
We recommend this Live speak Transcribe application to give more power to human learning power, you will learn a lot of information through this application, and you will learn many things every day, so sharing this with your friends will only make you look beautiful.