We can find a lot of information on the social media sites we use, which makes it very useful, through such sites we can give photos and videos as Status in order to convey the nature of our mind to others, look at the status video and DP photos in our profile and let others know what mood we are in. Can be put in order, many people will be interested in doing this, however, it can only fit a certain amount of videos, most people fail in the attempt to relate to Full Status Video, here you will find discussions and help on what is the benefit of doing this.
What is the benefit of Social Media Full Status Video?
Social media is a great way to get acquainted (gain, obtain) with things that are happening all over the world, and to give us all our friends and relatives in one place. We can say that we get a little bit of pleasure, the same thing is called a status video, so there are some restrictions imposed on the video that can be matched, that is, the video can only fit certain seconds, maybe if our favourite video is a little longer, we will fail to try to fit it.
There will be situations where we will not be able to fully show others what we thought to present in a status video, for example, we will reel on Facebook, WhatsApp status video, make shorts on youtube, with the help of some applications can put the status video on a slightly larger scale, some social media application to do this Although not allowed, it can be combined with some other Full Status apps, which are being used by more and more people.
Note: Nevertheless we recommend here a great Full Status Video app from the official website on Google, all the information about that app is clearly attached below, read it first, then show it if you like and use it after reading the policy on the social media site you are using.
play store details of Splitter for WhatsApp
|Application Policy||App Privacy|
|How To Use||App Use|
Easily split videos for WhatsApp and Instagram stories to the required length. Post status videos with a length of more than 30 seconds. Share long videos on WhatsApp status with a single tap. It runs faster and the output video is perfectly trimmed with no frame freeze. Video splitter has other features like making audio status by converting audio to video, adding background music to your WhatsApp status, etc.
Technically you can upload 30 seconds videos as 30 parts which mean a full 15-minute video as WhatsApp status!.
Video splitter allows you to split a long video in 3 ways:
- WhatsApp Split – Automatically split long videos to 15/30 seconds.
- Custom Split – Split videos based on the custom duration
- Trim videos – Trim/cut videos from start time to end time seconds.
Video splitter Also has other features
- Add background audio to your video status before splitting. This will make your WhatsApp status or Instagram story more effective and beautiful.
- Convert audio clip to video status – Have you ever wanted to post an audio clip as WhatsApp status?. It is now easy with Video Splitter. This feature will allow you to choose an audio clip and an image and create a video status for you. Later you can save the video or split it to status.
Video Splitter works offline and doesn’t use your data
Video Splitter uses FFMPEG open-source library to split and process videos, the carefully selected commands will ensure your video plays perfectly with audio-video sync and without any freezing issues. Video Splitter is the fastest in this category.
- Works offline
- More than 30 seconds status upload
- Share videos in one tap after the split
- Custom video chunk size
- Add background audio to video
- Convert audio to video with background image
- Gallery viewer – view and manage all your files
- View, share or delete the videos within the app.
how to install, and use the full status app?
- Click on the link below to download the application
- Keep in mind that the application may also give some authority when installing on mobile
- Now you can upload a Full Status Video with some features
Show How To Use
- When you want to post a lengthy video to WhatsApp or any other social media app, open Video Splitter, choose the Import Video option
- Select the video file you want from the gallery or file manager
- You can select the WhatsApp split option if you are splitting the videos for WhatsApp status.
- Tap on SAVE – You will be asked if you want to split into 15 seconds or 30 seconds. This is because WhatsApp changes the status length limit often.
- If you want any other status video length, choose the Custom Split option. Move the slider and select a chunk size, tap SAVE.
We have created this Full Status thing with the desire of social media users in mind, please share your thoughts about it with us and share it in your social media groups and we hope they will definitely support this too.
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.