Do you have too much mt boulder on mobile? Is it worth spending a lot of time to remove it? This article provides the best way to remove all unnecessary folders (Empty Folder Cleaner) to make it completely easy.
It can also be used to remove unnecessary parts to reduce the load on your phone. This is a must-have feature for all mobiles. We found such a unique opportunity through Google Play Store and recommend it to you.
All the articles published on our website are recommended with explanations to select the best application for mobile users. But keep in mind that all of these only recommend Google Play Store-centric applications.
What is Empty Folder Cleaner for?
This Empty Folder Cleaner application makes it easy for you to delete all the empty folders on your phone so that you can get rid of the unwanted junk on your phone.
This help is available to you through an Empty Folder Cleaner application found on the Play Store, this article provides an opportunity to download the application and learn about it.
Information you need to know!
We have spent a lot of time selecting good mobile apps and presenting them to you. Every article we present includes information related to that application, information collected based on the news of the article, remember that there may be some changes in the future.
Points to Read: Google Play Store is offering many such applications for mobile users, all of which are of great help to mobile users.
Although it may continue to offer such applications, the Google Play Store does not recommend applications that do not follow the policy.
Note that if some Android applications do not follow the policies of the Google Play Store, the application will be removed in the interest of mobile users.
Play Store Details
|Offered By||Fenil Mehta|
Annoyed with loads of empty folders in your file manager? Use this app.
- Delete empty folders from internal storage and SD Card/Memory Card
- Multiple options to delete empty folders.
- No advertisements
- Scan for empty folders in user entered directory.
- Get approximate progress status.
- Widget – delete all empty folders with a single click.
Options to delete empty folders:
- Show folder in progress: get the progress of which folder is being checked for empty folders.
- Log deleted empty folders: get the list of all the empty folders deleted.
- Scan ANDROID created folders: if selected, then the app will delete empty folders from the following directories as well /Android/data, /Android/obb, /LOST.DIR, /DCIM
- Whether to clean Internal Storage or not.
- Whether to clean SD Card or not
Note: folders with “nomedia” and other hidden files will not be deleted as they might be required by the system or the app which has created it. The developer is not responsible for any problem created by this application. You use the application at your own risk.
New Articles For TnShorts
- Mobile Torch: Hide Photos, Video – Torch Lock
- 10GB Storage: Free Secure Cloud Storage
- Round Notch: Get iPhone Experience with Notch Button Shortcuts
- Fantastic Screen: Revamp Your Phone’s Look with Call Screen Themes
- Beautiful Volume: Style Volume Slider For Android
How does it work?
This means that you can easily delete all the unnecessary folders on the mobile, so that your mobile store, your mobile, and the performance will be better.
How to download?
There is an option to download this Empty Folder Cleaner application in the article, just follow it and directly download and use this application.
Let’s talk about Empty Folder Cleaner!
Applications like these are important for mobile users and in my opinion you should use this application at least once in your life.
That is, every six months you should install this Empty Folder Cleaner application on your phone and find and delete any unnecessary MT folder.
It’s important to note that this will keep your mobile looking great and prevent unnecessary clutter, while this is an application recommended by Google Play Store.
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.