Do you use a touch screen mobile? Do you think to preventing unnecessary experiences? Can I help you For example when we use Dutch mobile, sometimes our screen will start working automatically.
Automatically rubbing the mobile in our pocket, or sometimes our fingertips will go to the phone call to others, our important photos, videos are likely to be deleted.
Requires Touch Protector App For Android
Also, sometimes important applications are opened and unnecessary things can happen. Helping us with unwanted options on our mobile is like having a touch experience on our mobile when not needed.
While there are many applications on the web to prevent this, sending your mobile will become even sweeter with the help of this Touch Protector For Android application that we are going to look at today.
Touch Protector App Download
Also, millions of people are using this application, it has got a 4-star rating in Google Play Store and many people are praising it as a good application, then you can use this application without fear.
We say that you will find all the information about this below our website article in which you will also have the opportunity to download this application.
All additional information about this application can be found in our website article. This application is currently in the Google Play Store, so this Touch Protector App was developed on the recommendation of Google.
Play Store Details Of Touch Protector App
|App’s Work||Touch Protector » TN Shorts|
|12/2021 Nowadays Installs||1,000,000+|
|Offered By||Team Obake Biz|
|Application Policy||App Privacy|
Lock the touch screen while playing games, videos, and music. A well-established app for preventing accidental operation, continuously developed since 2013. Rich customization, free, no ads. Touch Protector is different from ordinary screen lock apps. Please watch the video below to check it out.
Show Convenient Use Cases
Touch Protector is a simple app that disables touch screens and physical button operations, but it has many useful uses.
- When walking while looking at a map app, the map does not shift even if you touch the screen.
- Walking with the music video playing in your pocket.
- Locking the camera during video recording allows you to enjoy various camera work without worrying about accidental operation.
- When using your phone as a navigation system for motorcycles, you can prevent accidental operation due to raindrops.
- When tracing a displayed image, you can lock it and place a piece of paper on it.
- When you show a photo to someone, you can lock it and give it to them to prevent them from seeing the other photos.
- If you have other interesting ways to use it, I would appreciate it if you could write them in the comments.
- Lock the screen with notification bar, shake, etc.
- Unlock the screen with the volume key.
- It’s easier to understand if you watch the video above.
- SHAKE > Shake locking > ON
- SHAKE > Shake sensitivity > Adjust the sensitivity
- PROXIMITY > Proximity covered locking > ON
- UPSIDE DOWN > Upside down locking > ON
- UPSIDE DOWN > Right side up unlocking > ON
- HARD KEYS > Volume up key unlocking > ON
- HARD KEYS > Volume down key unlocking > ON
More Touch Protector Apps:
Show Emergency Unlock Feature
If you are unable to unlock your phone, please try the following.
- Press the volume button.
- Connect your phone to a power source.
- Make a call to the phone and touch the screen.
- Touch the screen 5 times to display the other unlock methods.
- Remove the SIM card to force reboot your phone.
- Restart your phone forcibly according to the method found by searching for “force restart your-phone-name”.
Randomly Terminated!: Your phone’s battery control feature may be forcing Touch Protector to terminate. You may want to exclude Touch Protector from the phone’s battery control. The following website is helpful for setting exclusion.
Restrictions for Android 8 and later: Due to additional restrictions in Android OS 8 or later, Touch Protector can no longer disable the notification bar (top edge of the screen) and navigation bar (bottom edge of the screen). Therefore, Touch Protector will close the notification bar and navigation bar as soon as they are displayed to reduce accidental operation.
How To Use Touch Screen Protector App?
- First download this application from the official website of Google Play Store using the link given below
- You can then turn off your mobile touch screen using an important option given touch block app, and then if you want to turn it on again, you can enable it by pressing the volume key on your mobile.
- Also by turning on an option called Shake Locking, when you give your mobile to your house kids, no activity will take place on your touch screen even if they touch the finger.
- You can watch this video uploaded on YouTube website for more information
Show Nowadays Top Review
May 29, 2023, Adam Christodoulou: Exactly what I needed! I’ve been listening to college lectures while doing yard work, but the lecture would constantly pause itself and jump through the video, real nightmare. But with this app, I just put my phone in my pocket, it dims the screen to the lowest brightness + locks the screen to prevent accidental activations, and pulling it out brings the brightness right back up and unlocks it. This app made it a whole lot easier for me to study and get work done. Hey dev, thanks for the app!!!
We hope you enjoy the extension of service. If you are satisfied with this information or have any shortcomings, please share it with us in the comment box below and we will answer it soon and resolve your doubts and thank you for your support. Thanks for traveling so long in our website article …
I put a lot of effort into writing and presenting each article with a proper understanding of the audience’s needs and tastes. And it is noteworthy that all my articles are written according to Google’s article policy.