Disclaimer: All information related to this Batch convert images to PDF application seen in this article is collected from Google Play Store and it is noted that it is the opinion of the developer who created it.
The reason is that we are providing this as it is without modification from there for your understanding only, maybe in the future if there is any change (if there are any images to the PDF App update) we will also attach it.
However, we cannot change this by ourselves, and no one should change the opinion of the Creator. But this section is created only with an intention to give you better information before downloading.
Note: We invite you to the article by thanking the Google Play Store for helping to create this Batch convert images to PDF App section and the developer who created this Bulk images to PDF application.
Table of Contents
Create a single PDF from multiple images
|Released on||May 12, 2023|
|Offered By||Krystal Techno Apps|
Image to PDF can convert images (jpg, jpeg, png, etc.) to PDF files.
- This app allows you to convert your images (JPG, JPEG, PNG, etc.) files into PDFs quickly and safely.
- You can make Password protected PDF file.
Batch Convert Images to PDF App Features:
- Convert your Gallery or Camera capture images into a PDF file
- No limits on file size or the number of documents converted
- Resize, crop, doodle, and rotate the images as you like. Optimize images for better PDF output.
- Reordering images with the Drag n Drop feature
- Supports compression of images (Low, Medium, High)
- You can set passwords to protect your PDF files
- Open generated PDF file into the PDF Viewer app itself
- Supports Print PDF file
- Easily send and share converted PDF files via social media, Bluetooth, Email, quick share, etc.
- Copy generated PDF file To the selected folder
- Rename generated PDF file
More Pdf Maker List:
How To Use Batch Convert Images to PDF App?
Click on “Convert Image To Pdf”.
Select images from the gallery or Camera option is also available to take new pictures.
Reordering images or Delete unwanted images.
Click on the Convert To PDF button.
Show all created PDF files in the “Generated PDF File” module.
Open the PDF with the app itself PDF viewer.
Print the PDF file.
Share, Rename or Delete the PDF from the list.
We are working our best on making the Image to PDF Converter better and more useful for you.